Top 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Actually A Lot More Important than You Think
When you’re running your own business, you probably have a list of all your important tasks and jobs to do. When you’ve finished with them, then maybe you can sit down and post something on your blog. You blog every now and then, when you have time. But what you don’t realize is that you need to post on your blog a lot more often, because blogging is a lot more important for your business than you think.
Why? Here are some compelling reasons:
1. Blog posts are fun to read for your audience, because the tone is casual and conversational. This requires less effort on the part of the reader if they’re reading an academic treatise on the same subject.
2. These posts are also often educational. When you blog about your business, then you’re talking about a subject that you’re familiar with. You provide new ideas and fresh perspectives for your audience.
3. Google likes new content on websites. So if you have fresh content regularly (and maybe even daily) then Google will consider your website a relevant source of info for your topic, and it will rank your website higher on Google search results. Fresh content is at the heart of SEO.
When this happens you’ll attract more visitors to your website—and those visitors can be potential customers and also future endorsers of your brand.
4. Blog posts seem a lot more genuine. They’re not like the copy of an advertisement, which seem like they’ve been written by a committee of marketers who work of a template.
When you write a blog, it’s like writing a letter to a friend. People notice this right off, and the genuine nature of the blog makes your brand a lot more authentic and friendlier.
5. Blogging is cost effective. You can do it yourself with no trouble and you don’t need an expert to write it for you. Unless of course if you don’t have the time, then hiring a professional service is your solution.
Blogging is an effective way to promote your brand and your website. So do it a lot more often—make it a priority!